Thursday, December 6, 2012

Chapter 7


Kaolin
Chapter 7
It was me. I was the one who dropped that chandelier on him. It doesn’t matter why at this point, you’ll learn about that later. It doesn’t matter who I am at this point either. You’ll learn about that later too. But it was me. I was planning to leave the castle soon, so I wasn’t that worried about Lymlock finding me. I did have a reason for it, though, and it was worth whatever risk I was taking by incurring Lymlock’s wrath. It was worth it. Trust me. I’m sorry I can’t be more specific right now.
I was living at the castle at that point. I knew the wizards had escaped, and I knew how. There was no way I was telling Lymlock, though. I knew exactly what I was doing, and what I was going to do.
You’ll learn about everything later. I’m sure you’ll hear from me again. But for now, all you need to know is that it was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment